8 INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LOVE

 There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. I swear I couldn't loveyou more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Love does not dominate; it cultivates. The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.


• There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

• The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

• It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

• True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

.

Popular posts from this blog

5 INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT THOUGHT

10 INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT success